Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Newcomer

Rainstar leaped into her perch in the Great Tree, turning towards the clearing.
"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather here beneath the Great Tree for a welcome announcement."

The cats streamed out of the dens, gathering below the tree.

"Today, we have Starlight joining us. She will be Snakeclaw's, if she so chooses. Please welcome her among us."

"Starlight!! Starlight!! Starlight!!"

Rainstar waited for the cheering to die down.
"And, I will allow FallenClan Medicine Cats to have a mate and kits, if they so choose. Please do not make me regret my big decision."

The cheering rose again, and Rainstar leaped down and disappeared into her den.

10 comments:

  1. (Petalbreeze's eyes grow wide. "wow.....I did NOT read that first time I read this post!" By any chance does this have to do with our amazing prophecy?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. (you DIED on stormclan??? WHY?!?!?!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. It can be part if you want it to be.
    2. I told Silverstar to kill my cats. I am now the apprentice Hazelpaw when she adds me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh you just didn't like cloud and Dash? I gotcha

    And check out random boulevard! I made the background myself!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. Not that I didn't like them, I just never played them at all. I actually FORGOT the url for StormClan. Stupid, huh?

    2. I'm there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Starlight's eyes grow cloudy. Well I... she trailed off, glancing at Ghostshadow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leafbreeze twitched when Starlight looked at Ghostshadow, but she told herself to let it go.
    'Me and Ghostshadow are just close friends...'

    ReplyDelete
  8. She blinked at Leafbreeze. "Fine." was all she said. She looked up at Ghostshadow. Her emotions were flowing out.

    ReplyDelete